SHARED SCHOOL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR:
NYS Certification in the area of School District Business Leader or School Business Administrator
- Proven skills in all of the areas of responsibility listed above
- Demonstrated supervisory, leadership and organizational skills
SCHOOL BUSINESS EXECUTIVE:
This will be a provisional appointment pending Civil Service exam. The selected candidate must possess this title or be among the top three of a current, binding Civil Service list for the title or if no binding Civil Service list be in the top three after taking the required Civil Service exam for the title. Candidates must meet the following Civil Service requirements:
Graduation from a regionally accredited or New York State registered college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Public Administration or closely related field and three years of professional accounting, public or businesses administration experience, one year of which must have been in a supervisory or leadership capacity.
SALARY RANGE: Dependent upon related work experience and education. Plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Please complete your file by submitting the following information:
* Employment application
* Letter of interest
* Detailed résumé
* College undergraduate and graduate transcripts conferring degree
* If no college education, furnish a copy of high school diploma or GED
* One to three current, dated and signed letters of professional reference (must be less than 1 yr. old)